My Road..

My life
is a
crazy, hectic, insane roller coaster ride and on this journey I am learning everyday how to love the Lord, myself, and others. My Jesus said in Matthew 11:29, "Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls." And that is my exact mission. I want to follow God, learn constantly and my goal is to become gentle, humble and peaceful in every aspect of this life. I have an amazing story so far... but God is no where near showing me or the world the ending. :) I am a daughter, smiler, girlfriend, lover, writer, blogger, friend, sister, painter, gardener and I LOVE who I am. On this journey I have one prayer and that is to: "Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul."-Psalms 143:8

I am unsure, unfinished... and I am happy.
I am Kelsey.



Friday, April 15, 2011

woah. busy.

Hey guys.. sorry it's been so long. My life has been school/books/exams/essays/friends/events/trips and on top of all this insane decision-making, life-changing choices during my first year of college..I am ALWAYS sick. 

Apparently my body does NOT like being in school or something about the way we're interacting. So as I'm struggling to figure out a healthy balance in every aspect of my life I'm making it. :)

But the Lord has given me so much hope through this process.
-3 weeks of school left. WOO!
-Summer is full of traveling, friends, family & laughter.
-starting some pre-nursing classes next year during a FRESH, new semester.
-Easter (my favorite holiday.) :)

AND..I'm getting my hair chopped off tomorrow for locks of love. <3
pictures to follow tomorrow. eeek!

1 comment: