My Road..

My life
is a
crazy, hectic, insane roller coaster ride and on this journey I am learning everyday how to love the Lord, myself, and others. My Jesus said in Matthew 11:29, "Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls." And that is my exact mission. I want to follow God, learn constantly and my goal is to become gentle, humble and peaceful in every aspect of this life. I have an amazing story so far... but God is no where near showing me or the world the ending. :) I am a daughter, smiler, girlfriend, lover, writer, blogger, friend, sister, painter, gardener and I LOVE who I am. On this journey I have one prayer and that is to: "Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul."-Psalms 143:8

I am unsure, unfinished... and I am happy.
I am Kelsey.



Saturday, April 16, 2011

8 inches!

Welp... I got about 8 inches of my hair cut off today but because of the way my hair was layered I wasn't able to give it to locks of love.:( I was pretty sad but I'm gonna find some other way to help out.:)

But for now... here it is folks.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

6 comments:

  1. Excellent Posting for 8 inches . pretty look and nice your hair style .
    Sb&b breakfast

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow pretty look and beautiful your hair .
    Health Insurance

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its very difficult to get such a lengthy hair cut. But, still this cut looks great in you. Nice pics with lovely smile.

    B&B Brugge                   

    ReplyDelete