My Road..

My life
is a
crazy, hectic, insane roller coaster ride and on this journey I am learning everyday how to love the Lord, myself, and others. My Jesus said in Matthew 11:29, "Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls." And that is my exact mission. I want to follow God, learn constantly and my goal is to become gentle, humble and peaceful in every aspect of this life. I have an amazing story so far... but God is no where near showing me or the world the ending. :) I am a daughter, smiler, girlfriend, lover, writer, blogger, friend, sister, painter, gardener and I LOVE who I am. On this journey I have one prayer and that is to: "Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul."-Psalms 143:8

I am unsure, unfinished... and I am happy.
I am Kelsey.



Tuesday, March 22, 2011

It's the little things.

I'm beginning to realize the things that make me happy in life are the little things. Like playing with some of the most beautiful little girls on the planet all weekend.
My little cousin, Sean's precious smile.
Laughing with my incredible family...

Spring Time.. :)
Reuniting with friends :)

Future Roomates & exciting things to come...

Enjoying my time on this planet with people who mean so much to my life.



Yoga.

Spring Flowers :)


real love.


2 comments:

  1. KiKi, it is the little things in life that have the biggest affect. I love you and the woman you are becoming. Love- Ray Ray

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Ray Ray! :)

    you are so right and I'm so glad to have you in my life.. as a cousin, an aunt? haha, and mostly you're just like my big sister. :) I love you & I enjoy being with you & the kids sooo much. This weekend was great. Thanks for all you've done for me.

    Love, KiKi :)

    ReplyDelete