My Road..

My life
is a
crazy, hectic, insane roller coaster ride and on this journey I am learning everyday how to love the Lord, myself, and others. My Jesus said in Matthew 11:29, "Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls." And that is my exact mission. I want to follow God, learn constantly and my goal is to become gentle, humble and peaceful in every aspect of this life. I have an amazing story so far... but God is no where near showing me or the world the ending. :) I am a daughter, smiler, girlfriend, lover, writer, blogger, friend, sister, painter, gardener and I LOVE who I am. On this journey I have one prayer and that is to: "Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul."-Psalms 143:8

I am unsure, unfinished... and I am happy.
I am Kelsey.



Sunday, February 13, 2011

The same feeling over and over again...

I am so tired of feeling stuck in routine and obligations and normal plans. I am over normal. I know God not only wants us to love him constantly in all we do, but I imagine He wants us to live to our fullest potential. So I have taken bold confidence and I say "No More" to average, daily, and routine.

I want to paint and take pictures that mean something. I want to hike and lay on the top of mountains. I want to bike around the town and feel the wind and the sun shining on my face. I want to read every book on the planet. I want to give my community something they'll never forget. I want to travel and ride horses and feel life in every way possible.

I want to do something great. Something that means something. And I will... :) So get ready to hear about all the adventures.


First up, I'm taking Ben on a Valentine's Day surprise tomorrow night.

1 comment:

  1. this is so special and so different. I love this. You are a wonderful young woman and I admire your spirit and soul. It takes a bit of courage to put your thoughts and ideas out there for anyone to see.I have considered it. I'll check in again soon. love always, Sandy Culpepper.

    ReplyDelete