My Road..

My life
is a
crazy, hectic, insane roller coaster ride and on this journey I am learning everyday how to love the Lord, myself, and others. My Jesus said in Matthew 11:29, "Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls." And that is my exact mission. I want to follow God, learn constantly and my goal is to become gentle, humble and peaceful in every aspect of this life. I have an amazing story so far... but God is no where near showing me or the world the ending. :) I am a daughter, smiler, girlfriend, lover, writer, blogger, friend, sister, painter, gardener and I LOVE who I am. On this journey I have one prayer and that is to: "Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul."-Psalms 143:8

I am unsure, unfinished... and I am happy.
I am Kelsey.



Monday, October 4, 2010

Thankful.

Well, this begins my journey towards a humble heart. I am experiencing life on my own, as an individual now and I need to be able to write about what is going on.

 As college has started, I am slowly realizing how magnificent God is. He has drug me from depths of desparation to encouraging me through constant love. I have always known that God cares about us individually but it has never been real in my life as much as it is today. I see constant examples of his earnest desire to make me smile all the time. I am at a magnificent school that is built on a BEAUTIFUL campus. I get to wake up everyday, even though sometimes I'm grouchy and tired, and LEARN, TOUCH, FEEL, SMELL, EXPERIMENT, TRY, FAIL, and SUCCEED. I have the world at my fingertips practically and I am living in "my best years," as everyone calls them.

As if that's not enough to be thankful for, God just overwhelms my life :) I also have the greatest mother in the entire world, Mallory Fuller, who constantly encourages me with love, support, advice and scripture. I am in love with THE greatest young man on this planet, NO, IN THE WORLD. :) I haven't checked Jupiter- but I think it's safe to say Ben still wins. :) This young man that God has blessed me with, continues to work through all of my insecurities and fight for the Godly woman I'm becoming. Did I mention he came with the most awesome family ever? Cause he did. They ROCK. Then on top of that I HAVE A PHENOMENAL FAMILY. Huge and incredible that have all raised and loved me.

So these are just a few of the things I am thankful for. But mostly, I'm thankful to worship a God who cares back for me.

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to following your journey :) That beautiful campus is a place that'll "get ya" with a crazy appreciation for all God is. Never take it for granted! May it be a place of peace, and also a place that challenges you to become the person God created you to be. You have so much to look forward to!
    -Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to the blogging world. its funny-- you are starting yours at the beginning of college. i started mine on the day of my graduation. keep a blog going throughout your entire time at college. update it. share your experiences... then in years to come it will be something to look back on. enjoy your campus and all the beauty around you. can't wait to read your blog!!

    ReplyDelete